Facebook IconTwitter IconLinkedIn IconJustia IconYouTube IconFeed Icon

Articles Posted in Immigration Law


Additional 22,000 seasonal guest workers will be admitted over the annual cap

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced April 20 that an additional 22,000 H-2B visas will be available for employers seeking seasonal foreign guest workers this summer.

Six thousand of the visas will be reserved for workers from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, in support of President Joe Biden’s efforts to address an unauthorized migration surge from the Northern Triangle countries in Central America.

Posted in:
Contact Information